mercoledì, dicembre 03, 2014

Spring 2015 - I'm waiting for you

"Dave (Gahan) and Rich (Machin) have said it before, but it’s now one and a half year later after they first said it and they’re still saying it: a new Soulsavers album featuring Dave Gahan is being planned. [...] Dave adds: “I have been in constant contact with Rich. He keeps me up-to-date concerning new songs and ideas where I could come into play. Sure, Rich does collaborate with many different artists such as Mark Lanegan, and my voice does not always fit all of his compositions. But he always puts the songs aside for me of which he thinks that we can make something out of them together. (…) But ‘TLTDS’ is certainly not a one-time-thing – if everything goes the way we imagine it to be, a new Soulsavers album with my vocals should appear approximately in spring 2015.”"

Original source here.

 

"In the morning" si augura "buongiorno".
Buongiorno, non ho vinto la borsa di studio.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento